Saturday, March 17, 2007

In Flight Cake Service



I have been bouncing around Asia quite a bit these days. I was flying Singapore Airlines on the 14th which also happens to be my birthday. Work had set quite a surprise for me , they had a cake ordered for me on the plane. I walked through check-in and immigration being wished happy birthday at every step.

Had quite a bit of fun once in Jakarta as well. Went with a few friends Fabrice has made while there to Aphrodite. More nights of action in Jakarta coming up.

2 comments:

SALMAN68 said...

Dear Nick,

It is quite interesting and flustering to be treated as you were on board Singapore. Tell me how can I received the same treatment as I never seems to get it. Much less being noticed personally on board.

Bull_[UK] said...

Happy belated Birthday m8 :)