Friday, October 5, 2007

Visiting the Hurt - RIP Little Green Frog



I have been trying to distract myself by trying to get a working Qgis release ready and writing my PhD proposal. Other than that I am on a tight budget and visiting the sick at the hospital. I may go broke paying reparations.

I visited the tow yard to pick up stuff from the car and the full extent of the damage sunk in. Here are some disturbing images, not meant for the faint hearted. If anyone has any contract jobs , I am happy to take them on. I am badly in need of a new car and some extra cash.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Tisham, from the looks of the vehicle, you're lucky that you weren't hurt more seriously!

I wish you a speedy recovery, and hopefully when all the things you have to go through have been accomplished -- you'll look back on the memory as an interesting side-note in your story.