Sunday, May 2, 2010

Outlining in Lyx - Papers for IGARSS

My external spinning platter disk is having a fit. I will stick it in the fridge and pray that I can recover some data off it. Should not have dropped it so much and made triple copies of AGRISAR data.

Some more work I have been doing with Lyx Outline on Elance and trying to write up a paper on rangeland analysis for IGARSS with TerraSAR-X and ALOS-PALSAR. Lyx can be quite handy for writing IEEE papers from Latex templates. The outlining tools help you reorganize content and rename sections.

I have also been working on parameterizing surface roughness measured with a pin-meter into a Gaussian random generator process with exponential correlation function. More fieldwork was carried out involving driving around, photographing and collecting samples. I hope one day all this experience can be presented cohesively.

No comments: