Here are the steps to get the glview kinect code compiled with MinGW32:
- Grab the OpenKinect code from Git, using MsysGit or similar.
- Grab the windows compatible libusb, I got the precompiled version to save time.
- You may or may not have GLUT, if you don't grab the libraries here and use reimp to make them MinGW32 compatible.
- Add a win32 specific linker line into CMake which reads: target_link_libraries(glview freenect OpenGL32 glut32)
- Configure using CMake, point to where libusb is, compile and you are ready to possibly enjoy OpenKinect on windows. I make no guarantees on whether it will actually work yet. If you have Windows and MinGW try it and let me know.